Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I Will Be Exhibiting at the Lake Mary Museum Aug 5 - Sept 9, 2017

"Morning Pinks"
Krys Pettit
Watercolor on Paper
"Wild Oranges"
Krys Pettit
Watercolor on Paper

I love to participate in local art exhibits.  As much as I like to show my work outside of Central Florida I believe it is important for an artist to be a part of their local art community.
Therefore I am happy to announce that I am one the artists invited to show at the Lake Mary Museum of History in beautiful Lake Mary, Seminole County,  Florida.
I will be exhibiting two of my watercolors that I hope show the beauty of nature in Central Florida - "Morning Pinks" and "Wild Oranges."
The staff at the museum is one of the nicest and strongest supporters of arts in Seminole County, Florida and it is an honor to be a part of this group of exceptional regional artists.
For those of you who live in the Lake Mary and Central Florida region I have attached the link for the museum below.
If you would like to see the exhibit it will be showing August 5 through September 9, 2017 - Tuesdays and Saturdays from 10AM to 3PM and Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11AM to 7PM. Admission is free.
Thanks for visiting and for supporting the arts in Central Florida!

Lake Mary Museum, Lake Mary, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment