Wednesday, July 29, 2020

New Work in the Gallery


Wisteria acrylic painting

"Wisteria Spring"
Krys Pettit
Acrylic on wrapped canvas 
11"Hx14"W

I just dropped off new work at the gallery that handles my paintings in Decatur Georgia. Wild Oats & Billy Goats is a fun, relaxed fine art and craft gallery just outside of Atlanta in the cool town of Decatur, Georgia. 
Kim is the manager over at WO&BG and she knows how to showcase the artists over there. She does a super job of curating all beautiful creations in the shop. Window displays and items constantly change and it's a delight spend an hour (or two!) in the Gallery.  Wild Oats has a great web site and Kim will be happy to ship my work to you.

Here are a few more of the new pieces I recently dropped off with Kim:

"Oaks and Azaleas"
Krys Pettit
Watercolor on wrapped canvas
10"H x8"W

"Red Buds in the Spring"
Krys Pettit
Acrylic on wrapped canvas
10"H x 8"W


"Still Working"
Krys Pettit
Oil on wrapped canvas
11"Hx14"W

Check out my other paintings available at Wild Oats & Billy Goats:

Visit my website for a sampling of my work and custom house portraiture:

Etsy is a great marketplace for fine art and craft and I have had my store there for a number of years.  You'll find prints and my medium-sized oils, acrylic and watercolors.

Looking for art to fill your home and within budget?  I regularly put out studies, smaller works, and older pieces for auction at my eBay store.  It's fun to bid and win and I keep the work varied and fresh:



No comments:

Post a Comment