Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Watercolor in an abstract way

Picked this piece up after about 4 year. I avoided it -- too abstract for my style at the time. 
Now might be the time to get back into playing with color and shapes. Here is how it went to finishing it (and trying to remember what I had in mind those many years ago).








"Hiding in Paradise" © Krys Pettit
watercolor on paper, 15"H x 11"W


Visit my website for a sampling of my work and custom house portraiture:

Wild Oats and Billy Goats is a great, eclectic fine art and craft gallery in Decatur, GA and I am thrilled be a part of their tribe:

Etsy is a great marketplace for fine art and craft and I have had my store there for a number of years.  You'll find prints and my medium-sized oils, acrylic and watercolors.

Looking for art to fill your home and within budget?  I regularly put out studies, smaller works, and older pieces for auction at my eBay store.  It's fun to bid and win and I keep the work varied and fresh:


No comments:

Post a Comment