Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Proud to be chosen for this juried exhibit!

"Good Neighbors"
Krys Pettit
Watercolor on Paper

Each year the Central Florida Watercolor Society has an annual exhibit.  As a member I am eligible to submit paintings for acceptance but there is no guarantee my work that my work will be chosen and juried in.  But I am happy to say my watercolor painting, "Good Neighbors" was one of 45 pieces chosen to show in this special exhibit.  I have been a member of the Society for about 20 years and it is always an honor to participate in a show like this.
The exhibit runs February 1st through April 1 at the SoBo Gallery in Winter Garden, Florida.  The Gallery is open Wednesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.  You can find directions and information on their website:
SoBo Gallery Winter Garden Florida
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment