Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Landscapes for All Seasons

"Winter Afternoon"
Original watercolor by Krys Pettit
It's been cold lately in the Southeast.  We don't want to complain when our friends up North are experiencing bitter temperatures, ice storms, tons of snow and all the delights that accompany a frigid winter. Our only complaint here was that we had to find the electric blanket -- and luckily it still worked.
Looking over some of the art in my portfolio I found a pattern of painting seasonally.  I find my art work seems to express the seasons-- Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.  I'm very happy to share some of these changes I've observed with you today. You can also visit by website to see how I show the seasonality my artwork:

Krys Pettit - Painting Moments of Color and Light 

Enjoy the changes and remember -- warmer days are coming!

"January"
Original Watercolor by Krys Pettit

"Spring Light"
Original Watercolor by Krys Pettit

"Summer's Gate"
Original Watercolor by Krys Pettit

"The Road Home in Autumn"
Original Watercolor by Krys Pettit

No comments:

Post a Comment