Thursday, October 27, 2016

I'm Exhibiting the Art League of Daytona through December 3, 2016

"Shadowed Memories" watercolor on paper
A few weeks ago I submitted my work to a wonderful exhibit here on our Florida coast and I awaited Hurricane Matthew. Matthew was not kind and the exhibit did not open as scheduled.  But now everything is back on track!
My watercolor paintings, "Shadowed Memories" and "Treacherous Landing" are exhibiting at the Art League of Daytona in the Members Showcase exhibit. This exhibit will be on display until December 3, 2016. 
If you are in the Daytona Beach area please stop by and view my work along with the other immensely talented members of the Art League. And here's hoping we don't have to worry about a hurricane again for a very, very long time.
Art League of Daytona
"Treacherous Landing" watercolor on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment