Friday, July 2, 2021

Summer Clouds on the Marsh -- New Work

 


"Summer Clouds on the Marsh" 
Krys Pettit
Acrylic on canvas 12" high x 16" wide



It has been a very long year plus. Life is getting a new kind of rhythm. Thankfully the art and creative process never stopped for me. 
I've worked on landscapes alot this past year. Some days I could not bring myself to find much joy in my painting. I languished as I am sure you did. One becomes fearful, anxious, and  you pray this will come to a positive end.  Slowly I can see it will. 
One of the brighter pieces I created recently reminded me of the coastal marshes of Georgia and Florida.  I miss visiting the ocean and the quiet roads along the waters and grasses that take you there.  For now I visit with my art, for just a little bit longer.
You can find my work at the delightful fine artisan gallery, Wild Oats and Billy Goats, in Decatur GA.
Take a look at my website for more of my work:
For continual updates on works in progress and what inspires me, follow me on Instagram:





No comments:

Post a Comment